CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
As a socially responsible organization, we have worked on a number of projects. Notable ones include:
- Co-financing the successful completion of a building project initiated by the Police Community Relations Committee Area “F’ Police Command Headquarters, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Providing water to residents of our host community in Sango Otta, Ogun state, Nigeria.
- Providing furniture for a community hospital in Kpone Tema, Ghana.
Key Focus Areas
We make it a priority to safeguard the future of our planet.
Innovation and continuous improvements are the hallmarks of our business.
Our people are our greatest assets.
- The Chemical Society of Nigeria (CSN) and the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Commendation award by Nigerian Young Academy (NYA).
- Commendation award by Periodontologists Association of Nigeria (PAN)
- Award of sponsorship of 13th Unilag annual research conference and fair
- CSR award by the Association of Ghana Industry (AGI)
In the chemical sector of the economy, we are a company to reckon with in the areas of uplifting the chemistry profession. These contributions have won us numerous awards from professional bodies such as:
Health & Safety Policy
Fumman is firmly committed to zero accidents. Our priority is to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all employees, contractors and authourized visitors.
"If it's not safe, don’t do it."