ABOUT FUMMAN CHEMICALS
Fumman Nigeria and Fumman Ghana were established in 1982 and 1996 respectively to offer effective and economic chemical solutions to industrial and potable water treatment problems. We provide cleaning and disinfection expertise in the food and beverage industry. Also, we offer solutions to scaling, corrosion and biological foulings in boilers, cooling towers and condensers. Other products include: fuel oil treatment, chain lubrication, adhesives, industrial and institutional cleaning.
To offer safe, innovative and high quality products and services that give optimum satisfaction to our esteemed customers, through an enabling work environment, where our staff are inspired to be the best they can be, while giving returns on Investment, and Impacting positively on the society.
To be an all-round successful conglomerate that enjoys tremendous goodwill and impacts positively on the society, offering quality product and services of incomparable value.
Our products are safe and effective which is largely attributed to our strong commitment to research and development.
- Excellent team comprising of professionals in diverse areas
- Effective, efficient and superlative after sales service
- Total chemical and site hygiene management
- Strong technical partners
- Cost effective products
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
As a socially responsible organization, we have worked on a number of projects. Notable ones include:
- Co-financing the successful completion of a building project initiated by the Police Community Relations Committee Area “F’ Police Command Headquarters, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Providing water to residents of our host community in Sango Otta, Ogun state, Nigeria.
- Providing furniture for a community hospital in Kpone Tema, Ghana.
Read more about our Corporate Social Responsibilities.